9/29/10

I Need a Blog assistant! Please Help!!!


OK....sitting here tonight, I realized 1 thing:

1. I am Registered Dietitian with a BA in public relations from the University of South Alabama and a BS in food and nutrition from Auburn University.......an honor student of the highest grade....graduate from the dietetic internship of the prestigious West Virginia University Hospital....A member of Pi Kappa Phi and all around good guy with a crappy managers job. Bottom line is I CAN'T SPELL worth a SH*&T! I hen peck on the keyboard and I have little time to spare from my sole sucking job. That being said....consider this a job announcement...NEEDED....One free talented typer, with time on your hands and an e-mail address and free cell phone minutes, to assist me in posting on the Nanner Stand. Team concept and ability to not critique my insanity a must. Please aplly through the comment section of this post. Must be willing to organize pictures and assist with design.

So, if you would like to join the homeless, yet beautiful, staff of the Nanner Stand.....please apply today. Experience preferred but not required.

5 comments:

Kimberly Wright said...

Are you for real?

Kimberly Wright said...

Type your damn posts in WORD and use spell check, or use the spell check feature on Blogger.

I have 32 kids or I would sign up for the job. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

I will gladly do it. I get paid in Patches gift certificates and free-time on your PS3. And cash. Don't forget the cash.

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

I would volunteer, but sadly have terrible spelling myself! Luckily I have friends willing to edit!

Tator Salad said...

NANNER STAND + THE PAD. HMMMM